Dibba is the mountainous peninsula placed on the coastline of Oman. It is one of the most popular tourism spots because it is strikingly beautiful, mysterious and naturally filled by the rivers, Blue sea, and mountains. It brings the whole new natural experience for the travelers. The narrow entry from the Arabian Peninsula to the Persian Gulf, have a connection with the landscapes and culture of Oman.
Take an extraordinary Tour to Musandam Dibba Oman.
Tour Highlights –
- Double-decker dhow and small boats.
- Fisherman village visit.
- Hajar mountains
- Hafa beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- Jet boat ride.
- White Rock, Limestone visit.
- Door step Pick and drop off.
- Entry Permit to Visit.
- Dhow Cruising with soft instrumental music.
- Buffet Lunch (Veg & Non Veg ).
- Soft Drinks & Mineral Water.
- Tea / Coffee with Biscuits.
- Fresh Fruits
- Life Jackets & Snorkeling Kits.
- Speed Boat & Bannana Boat Drive
- Lime Stone & Cave Visit (Subject to Tide)
Terms & Requirements –
- Passport Front Page Copy with Residence Visa.
- Please carry Swim Wear. There are changing rooms with in the Dhow.
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- Visa Charges (Oman visa fee & UAE exit fee) are included in our price & nothing be paid by the guest at the border.
- Amendment can be done before 7 days. Within 7 days no amendment and no refund.
- Cancellation after 7 days, No refund.
For more info please contact us.