Experience the key place of prayer gathering and one of the most beautiful tourist attraction in the capital city of UAE. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is located in Abu Dhabi and is the largest Mosque in the country, constructed in 2006.
This Mosque is huge and occupies the 12 hectares land. 40 thousand people can easily pray in the Mosque at a time. It is inspired by Mughal, Persian, and Alexandrian Mosque Abu-al Abbas al- Mursi and partially with the Badshahi Mosque and man-made world’s largest single piece carpet is used.
We also provide the Mosque tour including Abu Dhabi city tour and if the person quantity more than 4 then it can be exclusive.
- Pickup from residence in Dubai. (Additional charges may apply)
- Sheikh Zahid Mosque Visit
- Drive through world’s biggest man-made Jabal Ali port
- Presidential Palace
- Marina mall Dubai & Emirates Palace
- Ferrari World (Outside)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche & Heritage Village
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.(Additional charges may apply)
- For more info please feel free to contact us.